What Products Improve Air Quality in My Home?
5 Products That Improve Indoor Air Quality
You can pick and choose which products are right for you or use all of these to get the best air quality possible.
- Air Filter - Your home’s HVAC unit has an air filter that must be changed regularly. If you have pets or allergens, you will want to change it every month to three months. Some air filters are designed to last six months, but they should be checked annually to make sure they are not dirty.
- Add an Air Purification System - Whole home air purifiers treat all the air inside your home as well as the air that is released by your air conditioning unit. These products come in a variety of sizes and can remove allergens and impurities.
- Duct Cleaning - The ductwork in your home can determine your air quality. If you cannot recall the last time your ductwork was cleaned by a professional, contact an HVAC contractor to get the job done. You will see the difference almost immediately.
- Humidifiers - If you suffer from allergies or sinus issues, a humidifier can help rid your home of dry air which makes you more susceptible to viruses, infections and allergies. It can also help improve your home’s energy efficiency.
- HEPA Filters - HEPA filters use hospital-grade filtration to remove allergens and even some viruses, leaving your air as clean as possible.
Contact Your Local Air Conditioning Experts in Calgary
A local HVAC contractor can help you find the right air purification products from your home. Whether you want a permanent solution, spring cleaning or you want something that can be used seasonally; they can assess your home for the right product. Just In Time Furnace carries a variety of air quality improvement products and can help you find the right purification system based on your needs.