Residential and Commercial Duct Cleaning in Calgary
Our residential and commercial duct cleaning clients in Calgary are smart. They know, as a CBC Marketplace investigation revealed in 2013, that Canadians are getting ripped off by some air duct cleaning services sold by offshore telemarketers who defy Canada’s do-not-call list. They also know that Just In Time Furnace Inc. would never do that, we rely on our state of the art technology and years of experience to ensure you get the greatest benefits associated with professional duct cleaning in Calgary.
However, these offshore telemarketers have created confusion and mistrust in the market with many residential and commercial clients asking a similar question – why do I need my ducts cleaned? For the answer we turn to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) who answer “because they get dirty.”
In addition to the normal accumulation of dust and dirt found in all homes with air ducts, there are several other factors that can increase the need for regular HVAC system cleaning:
• occupants with allergies or asthma;
• cigarette or cigar smoke;
• water contamination or damage to the home or HVAC system; and
• home renovation or remodeling projects.
Some occupants are more sensitive to these contaminants than others. Allergy and asthma sufferers, as well as young children and the elderly tend to be more susceptible to the types of poor indoor air quality that air duct cleaning can help address.
The two main reasons homeowners choose to have their air ducts cleaned include:
•Indoor air quality - homes generate a great deal of contaminants and air pollutants, such as dander, dust, and chemicals. These contaminants are pulled into the HVAC system and re-circulated five to seven times per day, on average. Over time, this re-circulation causes a build-up of contaminants in the duct work; and
• Energy savings - contaminants in the heating and cooling system cause it to work harder and shorten the life of your system. Although filters are used, the heating and cooling system still gets dirty through normal use. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and NADCA both suggest that clean ducts can increase household energy efficiency. Both also agree that if homeowners choose to get the work done, they should hire qualified companies.
At Just in Time Furnace Inc., we take pride in offering reliable and affordable services for residential and commercial duct cleaning in Calgary. Proper maintenance is the key to strengthening your HVAC system. By scheduling yearly cleaning checks, you’ll prevent bigger problems and repairs down the road - save you money and giving you the peace of mind that your HVAC system will be there working when you need it. If it’s been a year or more since your last duct cleaning appointment, we invite you to contact Just in Time Furnace Inc. at 403-333-6666 today for expert service, great values, and a free quote for your home or business.