Air Conditioner Tune-Up For Your Home Or Business
As spring eases into summer more and more Calgarians are starting to think about air conditioning, including purchasing a new unit, or for those with a central air system, scheduling their annual spring tune-up. Any time is better than never because early air conditioner maintenance can prevent many small problems from becoming more expensive repairs later on.
At Just In Time Furnace Inc. our 17-point, comprehensive air conditioner tune-up system is conducted by our highly-qualified and licensed air conditioning technicians. Just In Time Furnace Inc.’s technicians are constantly trained on the latest industry trends and technology, and have the skills necessary to inspect, diagnose, and service even the most modern and complicated systems. As a general rule, it’s a good idea to have your system professionally inspected, cleaned, and serviced once a year in order to ensure it operates at peak energy efficiency, and is ready to cool your house during the hottest months of the year. There are a number of reasons why spring is the best time to schedule an A/C tune-up including:
• Flexible scheduling - you’ll beat the long waits and higher prices that come with the peak HVAC repair season;
• Preventing emergencies - regular tune-ups can also prevent major A/C breakdowns. A tune-up is much more affordable than having your HVAC contractor replace a major part; and,
• Increased efficiency – the dirtier your A/C system gets, the harder it has to work to achieve even subpar results. During a tune-up, a technician boosts efficiency by cleaning your A/C’s coils, motor, and other components. When your A/C is running well it uses less energy to cool your house, and lower energy use means bigger savings for you on your monthly utility bills.
At Just In Time Furnace Inc. our 17-point, comprehensive air conditioner tune-up system consists of the following actions:
• Test AC starting capabilities
• Test air conditioner safety controls
• Check thermostat calibration
• Measure temperature difference between supply air and return air
• Measure for correct air flow
• Monitor cooling cycle
• Lubricate all moving parts
• Monitor refrigerant pressure
• Inspect evaporator coil
• Examine equipment condition area and clearances
• Examine installation quality
• Clean condenser coil
• Clean condensate drain
• Clean and adjust blower components
• Clean and/or replace standard air filters
• Tighten electrical connections
• Measure volts and amps
Regular air conditioner maintenance can pay big dividends in improved system performance and reduced energy costs. It can also help to extend the life of your system parts and equipment, as well as help to prevent costly and inconvenient breakdowns. The easiest way to make sure that your home A/C maintenance is done correctly is to have it performed regularly by a qualified air conditioning specialist from Just In Time Furnace Inc.
When you’re looking for someone who can do the job right, has the best quality and prices on heating and cooling services, or to schedule yourair conditioner tune-up, contact Just in Time Furnace Inc. at 403-333-6666 today for expert service, great values, and a free quote for your home or business.